Friday, February 13, 2009

Hi everyone..... today is my first day here....................... to be honest, i have never paid much heed to blogging..... never have i read anybody's blog other than a couple requested by close friends and Mr. Bachchan's blog. That of course tells you something about me.......yes....i am a Bachchan... well not a fan really but a SELECTIVE follower... i would say.
Forgive me for my poor english. Even after 14 years into an english medium school this is where my english stand....... but i promise you i will improve in due course.
You may now be guessing as to why i have suddenly started writing on blog...... well i have a purpose...... i want to make the world a better place for myself, for you and for everybody..... for that i need your help. I need to reach out to you people and you to me..... we need to interact. We stand for people of my generation..... oops i forgot... i am currently a final year engg. student...... people still in school... and ofcourse the experienced and cognizant generations are also welcome...... Anybody who is sincerely interested to make this world a beautiful place is welcome.............
See you again later..... and please do comment here so that i can improve based on your valuable feedback.....
till den bye....
have a nice time.. be happy
Lopamudra

4 comments:

  1. welcome tot he world of words...this is gonna be interesting :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Good Lopa :-)
    You have taken Action for Betterment of our society. I am with You and I wish You all the Best for this !
    Maddy
    forBetterment.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey welcome to the world of blogging.
    Wish u all d very best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome here..
    Enjoy blogging..
    Dipanjan

    ReplyDelete