Friday, February 5, 2010

Back to suare one

as usual writing after a long time....n this time i wont repeat another sorry.................hope all of you are doing well in your lives.....a lot has happened in my life in the last 2-3 years and here i am today...at d same place as i was on the 4th of february 2008................after i got my first job at infy...i was elated...........then with time..lots og thoughts came to my mind....lots of new opportunities i wanted to venture into...lots of new experiments...but things hardly materialised...nothing really worked...and so here...after two years from that day..i am packing my bag to join infy on the 8th of feb 2010...................................this is all that life is about..lots of ideas..lots of energy...lots of craziness...but then very few of them are materialised.....n i salute those that think on a different track and continue to go on that...i apologise for not following what i thought one day.....infy---->core electrical job----->mba--->bank----->.costing---->then again infy....a perfect full circle i guess.....so now lets see where this takes me to.............i just hope i have a lot left in me so bring up some more ideas..n execute them next time.......

this time m keeping it short..will update my infy life sometime soon...till then goodbye....take care...

2 comments:

  1. all the very best to you....whatever you do and wherever you are....but hope to see you in PG again...mentoring the kolkata puys

    Cya... (and hope you will like Infy as much as I hate my job).... :mg:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Really thats a Full circle!!
    Don't worry regarding whether you will get new ideas or not. Just follow what your heart says..I am sure soon you will get great ideas again and execute them. All the best!!

    ReplyDelete